Update day: 05-12-2022
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Business Implementation Manager.
- Provide administrative and management support to the COO and Front Office Teams, enabling them to execute the Global Private Banking strategies and plans effectively and efficiently in a risk and regulatory manner
- Analyse and redesign business processes to reduce redundancy and achieve improvements in efficiency and quality
- Undertake market, segment and product strategic and financial feasibility analysis, develop business case and execution
- Assist in the implementation of the business plan for the geographic region to achieve established growth and profitability objectives
- Ensure that all business management functions and procedures are adhered to and that strong working relationships are developed and maintained with all other Business Support and functional teams
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in private banking or financial markets
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Strong understanding of investment products, relevant regulatory rules and requirements
- Experience in project management and implementation preferred
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making practices
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements manage discussion between stakeholders
- Demonstrate effective presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in English, with fluency in a second language is preferable
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island, Central and Western District
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
💸 $19,000 - $21,000 a month⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 30-12-2022🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
💸 $30,000 - $40,000 a month⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
💸 $40,000 - $70,000 a month⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island