Update day: 05-12-2022
Job type: Full-time
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It’s about finding new ways to not only better people’s lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you’ll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you’ll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Provide marketing support for driving sales engagement initiatives with focus on sales tactical and events to bank partners.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver customer and sales events for bank partners including event design, planning, vendor selection, event management and evaluation
- Be a core member of PD Marketing team in organizing annual sales awards presentation and overseas convention events for partners
- Work with PD sales team and bank partners to develop annual and tactical incentive programs to drive sales
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure that sales and marketing activities can deepen partners relationship
- Assist the marketing team on budget management
- University graduate plus a minimum of 5 years of work experience in bancassurance/insurance industry required
- Mature, creative and business minded with excellent marketing skills
- Strong project management and financial analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and prioritize work assignments
- Obtain relevant license if job involves in regulated activities
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-12-2022🌏 Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island, Eastern District
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Southern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 30-12-2022🌏 Eastern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Eastern District, Hong Kong Island, Quarry Bay
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 29-12-2022🌏 Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island
💸 $15,000 - $40,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Eastern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 29-12-2022🌏 Eastern District, Hong Kong Island
💸 $500 - $600 a day⏰ 30-12-2022🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island