- Provide clerical and administration support to the Department.
- Handle documents management.
- Assist in ad hoc projects.
- At least 3 years of relevant administration experience preferably with experience in professional firm.
- Detail-minded, well-organised and able to multitask.
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive and a good team player.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button below.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 13-12-2022🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Central
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island, Eastern District
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Wan Chai District
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Southern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 15-01-2023🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island