Update day: 05-12-2022
Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Job contentYour Mission
Nuvei company is a global payment technology organization with extensive growth plans for European, Asian and American markets. Nuvei has been in the payments industry for more than a decade providing technology based innovative payment solutions to a broad range of blue-chip clients. With over 1,000 employees, our offices are spread across Europe, APAC, Israel, North and Latin America.
Nuvei’s Client Solution team includes both Solution and implementation Engineers who act as a technical and product consultant to potential partnership or strategic clients. Architecting client or a partner solution with Nuvei payment services to apply both client business demands and Nuvei best practices. As a Client Solution Engineer you will be responsible for being a technical leader and liaison to our technology partners ecosystem, for Nuveis’ products and technologies.
- A key Solution leader who has knowledge in payments especially in technologies, integration frameworks and able to define, design and implement sophisticated techniques.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage Solution projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Responsible for leading pre-sale meetings and mentoring implementation projects with customers of Nuvei’s rapidly growing based solutions.
- Matrix managing payments technical solutions per required regulations, market demands, and client needs for complex implementations and high-level tier prospects and partners.
- Identify product gaps and raise with the relevant internal teams by taking main role in shaping and designing the APIs, payment features and Nuvei services.
- Establish operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- Highly skilled at applying consultative methodologies and solve solution pain points, while architecting features into best in practice solution to answer business pressing demands.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks running on parallel timelines and collaborate in a global and remote environment, while working in versatile fields (technology, product and business).
- Passionate about technology and customer service and helping others.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
- +2 years of engineering management (i.e. software development, solution engineering)
- 5+ years of hands-on integration and solution experience working as an Integration or Implementation engineer, or at least two (2) years of experience as a Sales Engineer / Solution manager.
- +3 years of experience within the payment’s industry.
- B.S. in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or related field an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of data model and working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of web integration including iframes, widgets, SDK, Single Sign-On, APIs and other SaaS technologies.
- Creative thinker and experienced at understanding client’s potential pain points.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- A stimulating job opportunity in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Genuine flexible work from home / office approach
The world of payment processing has changed. Technology alone can no longer meet the needs of businesses. Businesses are looking for partners, both strategic and technological.
We’ve become the payment technology partner that our clients can count on to make our world a local marketplace. To deliver unified commerce solutions and expertise. And to help them capture every payment opportunity that comes their way.
We are Nuvei. The payment technology partner that merchants can count on to make their business a local marketplace. We deliver unified commerce solutions and expertise to help our partners capture every opportunity that comes their way.
At Nuvei, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Nuvei is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Wan Chai District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 15-12-2022🌏 Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island, Eastern District
⏰ 21-12-2022🌏 Wan Chai District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Wan Chai District
⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Wan Chai District
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island, Eastern District
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island