Update day: 17-11-2023
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It’s about finding new ways to not only better people’s lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business.
Sound like you? Then read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Provide policy admin (POS) and case management support to our internal and external stakeholders and distribution channels (eg, Agents/IFAs/Brokers) on High-Net Worth (HNW) business
Case management support (85%)
- Support distribution channels to provide best of class customer service to our HNW policyholders, including but not limited to Brokerage, Agency and Bancassurance
- Be the subject matter expert in policy servicing of HNW and provide support to internal and external stakeholders
- Review, investigate and resolve escalated complaints or appeal cases. Discuss & negotiate with relevant parties (internal & external) to ensure we provide the best business solutions to our customers & distribution channels. Escalate sensitive cases to management where appropriate
- Manage and resolve incident by formulating and executing recovery plan
- Manage the processing of service requests from Corporate Owner & policies under assignment & ensure cases are handled within our service benchmarks, generate status reports for management/team heads as needed
- Participate in initiatives and Company strategic projects in order to meet business requirements, including but not limited to Company Campaigns, Digital Initiatives, Operation Efficiency Projects & Compliance or regulatory requirement
- Propose & implement ideas to streamline internal workflow
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet business requirements
- University /College graduate plus 2 - 4 years of experience (Less experience or fresh graduate is also considered) OR
- Form 5 graduate plus 4-5 years related experience
- Thorough knowledge in policy admin (POS) from life insurance industry is preferred
- Strong Teamwork skills
- Effective communication skills
- Customer oriented
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong Island
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong Island
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
💸 $21,000 - $23,000 a month⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Southern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island