Update day: 06-12-2023
Salary: $18,000 - $22,000 a month
The ideal candidate will need to be flexible, coachable, and willing to work hard to make a difference in our patients’ lives. Responsible for instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle, and interacting with the treatment team.
Who you are:
- Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
- Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
- Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
- Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a front Desk Receptionist/Chiropractic Assistant in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the treatment area, instructing clients on the proper form of exercises, ensuring client compliance with exercises, and documenting patient encounters.
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- Pay starts from 18k – 22k HKD/month
- 38 to 42 hours per week
- Mon, Wed, Thurs: 8am – 7pm. With a lunch break
- Tuesday: 10:30am - 1:30 and 2:45 pm to 3:45 pm
- Friday 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18,000.00 - $22,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Eastern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong Island
💸 $15,000 - $21,000 a month⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
💸 $13,000 - $18,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
💸 $30,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island