Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
By leading a small team:
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware issue on Windows platform and software applications.
- To assist end users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the end users; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and document tickets & requests using the IT service helpdesk system.
- To install and configure new IT equipment including RF Gun and Printer.
- To maintain a quality level of customer service ensuring that end users are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- On-site support on end point hardware / software
- Diploma in Computer Studies or above
- At least 2 years IT Support/helpdesk experience
- Certificate in ITIL
- Certificate in MCP/MCSE/CCNA preferable
- With customers service communication skill is preferred
- Good Knowledge in hand-on experience on Windows Platform : MS Windows, MS office and Outlook
- Knowledge in networking infrastructure (Cabling, LAN, Wireless and VPN)
- General Knowledge in computer security
- PC Hardware and software support
- English and Mandarin Fluency
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Tsuen Wan, New Territories
💸 $14,000 - $20,000 a month⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Tsuen Wan District, New Territories
💸 $14,720 a month⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Sheung Shui, New Territories
💸 $23,000 - $28,000 a month⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Tsuen Wan, New Territories
💸 $13,000 - $15,000 a month⏰ 25-12-2022🌏 Kwai Chung, New Territories
💸 $14,500 - $23,000 a month⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Kwai Chung, New Territories
⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Tsuen Wan, New Territories
💸 $18,000 a month⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Tsuen Wan, New Territories
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Tseung Kwan O, New Territories
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Fo Tan, New Territories