Key Account Associate/ Senior Key Account Associate/ Key Account Executive (Infectious Diseases Private and Government portfolio)
Update day: 26-10-2023
Industry: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Job contentDo you have expertise in, and passion for pharmaceutical sales? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the lives of patients in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. We are on a journey to bring life-saving medicines to patients. Our role in contributing to decreasing mortality rates globally is clear – shaping the future by spotting a scientifically-led commercial opportunity and acting now to operationalise and scale it.
BUSINESS AREA – Hong Kong
Welcome to Hong Kong, one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day. To help you maintain your best self, here’s a sneak peek into some of the things this site provides for you
- Flexible Medical Benefit for you to better take care of well-being of yourself and your family
- Bright and vibrant work environment
- Top up employer MPF contribution
United by our local sense of belonging, there’s never been a better time to join a progressing team. Countless opportunities to learn from the best global talent, this is a place for those who want to be challenged and empowered to do the things they never thought possible.
What You’ll Do
As a Key Account Associate/ Senior Key Account Associate/ Key Account Executive, you will promote AstraZeneca’s Infectious Diseases portfolio and manage relationships with both Specialists and General Practitioners in Private and Government sectors, to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Your job responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of both therapeutic and product knowledge in order to promote the benefits of our products
- Effectively communicate the scientific and clinical benefits of our products to top research and clinical practitioners
- Build and implement account plans for targeted hospitals/institutions
- Ensure our products are appropriately positioned within hospital systems and processes.
- Achieve sales goals for your territory and relevant surrounding area, ensuring the broad uptake of our products
- Strong cross functional collaboration working with a wide variety of key stakeholders (internal and external)
- University graduate in any discipline
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, meticulous, able to work under pressure
- Prior industry and/or sales experience is desirable
- Depending on candidate experience, this position may be filled at the following levels: Key Account Associate/ Senior Key Account Associate/ Key Account Executive
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $18,000 - $20,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 13-01-2024🌏 Eastern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Eastern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong Island
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 North Point, Hong Kong Island
💸 $240,000 - $270,000 a year⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Eastern District, Hong Kong Island