Update day: 05-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job content, Hong Kong
Job Family Group
Production and Manufacturing Downstream
Posting Start Date
February 15, 2022
Where you fit in
The HK LOBP is a supply hub for transformer oil, marine lubricants and premium grade PCMO. The lab analyst is key to provide quality control and assurance of our products.
What’s the role?
As LSC Lab Analyst, we will look to you to:
- Provide quality assurance and routine testing support for all products in the Installation
- Provide support in product formulation & implementation, equipment maintenance/calibration, etc.
- Address key standards, procedures and processes
- Support offspec corrections, customer complaints, quality incident investigations and handling
- Support implementation of ISO IMS & IATF16949 standard
- GSAP operations and set up MOMs
We hope to find as many of he following in your CV:
- Degree in Chemistry or related disciplines.
- Min 3 years’ working experience in laboratory
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Lubricants Product
- Knowledge – Skill
- Blending of Lab Samples – Skill
- GPC knowledge: Formulations and Component Sheet Interpretations – Skill
- Performing dedicated Lab Methods according to Norms & Standards – Skill
- Quality Assurance Processes for Lab Samples – Skill
- Correction of off-spec Production Batches - Skill
Shell’s story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell’s core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world’s energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Tsuen Wan, New Territories
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 New Territories
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Pak Shek Kok, New Territories
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Tuen Mun, New Territories
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Kwai Chung, New Territories
💸 $25,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Tsuen Wan, New Territories
⏰ 19-01-2024🌏 Sha Tin, New Territories
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Tsuen Wan, New Territories
💸 $14,000 - $20,000 a month⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Tsuen Wan, New Territories
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Sha Tin, New Territories