Update day: 04-12-2023
Location: Hong Kong
Category: Mechanical / Technical
OrganisationEgis is a global consulting and engineering firm working in construction, transport and mobility services. Our mission: create and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings to further the transition to a low-carbon economy and contribute to more balanced and sustainable territorial development.
To support our growth dynamic, we offer a wide variety of career opportunities in more than 120 countries.
Joining our Group and its 16,000 employees means, above all, sharing our values as a people-first company, strongly committed to sustainability and innovation.
- Ensure project delivery, quality of work and technical review;
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings;
- Build and develop a solid and successful group of professionals;
- Manage internal costs and budgets;
- Responsible for business tendering and commercial negotiations;
- Liaise with Client team in relation to project progress, decisions and changes;
- Actively address issues as raised by the clients; and
- Seek for business opportunities and risk reduction proactively
- Degree and post graduate degree in mechanical, electrical and/or building services engineering
- Professional membership to one or more of the following: MHKIE, MIMechE, MIET, MCIBSE
- At least 10 years’ post-chartered experience with more than 8 years’ experience in managing a team
- Experience in infrastructure and building projects
- Proven technical design capabilities in MEP division
- Track record of delivering large scale HK/China assignments
- Excellent understanding of HK construction regulation and legislation
- Experience in design, construction supervision and project management and familiar with the government submission procedures and quasi-government submission procedures (MTRC, Airport Authority)
- Proficient in Cantonese & English, Mandarin will be an advantage.
A major international group in the construction engineering and mobility services sectors, Egis creates and operates intelligent infrastructure and buildings capable of responding to the climate emergency and addressing the major challenges of our time by helping to achieve more balanced, sustainable and resilient territorial development.
A 75%-owned subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts, with the remaining 25% held by partner executives and employees, Egis places its multiple fields of expertise at the disposal of the community and makes cutting-edge innovation accessible to all projects throughout their lifecycle: consulting, engineering, operation.
Through its wide-ranging fields of activity, Egis is a central player in the collective organisation of society and the living environment of its inhabitants all over the world.
€1.07 bn turnover in 2020
Minimum level of education required
4-Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science
Minimum level of experience required
Over 10 years
English (5- Proficiency)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 19-01-2024🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong