Update day: 13-11-2023
Location: Hong Kong
The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
You will be responsibilities for:
- assisting the Chief Project Manager, Project Management in managing and monitoring the delivery of the projects across the development with due regard for quality, time, cost and social responsibility; collaborating with other internal departments and external professionals to develop and implement alternative solutions for project issues encountered.
- assisting in all aspects of the project management system from strategy and scope formulation, development, design, procurement, cost control and programme management;
- managing and overseeing the construction of the project and performance of all Works Contracts, consultants, contractors and sub-contractors;
- monitoring Project Team’s progress and performance including Contract Administrators, Project Management Consultants and Contractors of assigned projects;
- collaborating with Design Managers in Projects Division to manage the Design Consultants timely deliver design according to programme and budget requirements of assigned projects;
- collaborating with Project Managers in Projects Division to manage Consultants and Contractors’ Resident Site Staff in their specific contract scope and job duties;
- liaising with Government authorities, Consultants, Contractors and internal stakeholders with regard to project progress and necessary permits/approvals;
- regularly reporting key project status including design development, statutory submissions and approvals, construction progress and aspects to the Management;
- assisting the Chief Project Manager, Project Management to plan for new development projects;
- assisting in the prioritization, monitoring and management of safety issues during construction; and
- performing any other duties from time to time as the Authority may reasonably direct.
- possess a recognised University Degree or above in Architecture or equivalent;
- possess recognised qualifications of Member of HKIA or equivalent;
- have at least 10 years of post-qualification experience with proven track records in managing large-scale building projects preferably in Hong Kong;
- have in-depth knowledge of building contracts as well as Hong Kong statutory and building related legislations;
- conversant in local Government regulations and procedures in building, planning and land submission;
- have extensive experience, technical expertise and construction knowledge in managing the time, cost and quality issues through planning, design and construction process;
- be able to develop methodologies that promote cooperative and collaborative synergies with consultants, contractors and other stakeholders; and
- have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese and interpersonal skill.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before following date. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until post is filled.06-06-2023
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants who have agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information, please visitAnna Chu / +852 22003750
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong