Update day: 09-11-2023
Location: Hong Kong
Areas of Interest
Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Plans, implements, coordinates and manages all mechanical operations, maintenance, communications, energy management, and manpower development programs for a facility, campus or portfolio of buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- For a banking client with workplace across Asia region
- Manages technical staff, including hiring, training, personnel development.
- Manages operations and maintenance for assigned facilities and assists in development of operating and capital budgets.
- Assists in operations and maintenance issues, troubleshooting and problem solving as required.
- Recommends/implements improvements for preventive maintenance programs on an on-going basis and develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals.
- Coordinates maintenance efforts with outside contractors, tenant finish personnel and technicians. Oversee all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues and must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends.
- Maintains on-going communication with tenants, clients, owners, facility management team and vendors.
- May assist in solicitation and acquisition of new management contracts and coordinate development of and/or maintain as-built drawings.
- Responds to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure etc.) and customer concerns.
- Implements and administers inventory control programs/purchase parts and supplies.
- Develops specifications and assists in solicitation and administration of maintenance/repair service contracts.
- Ensures compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agencies and company directives as relates to building operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four years experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and understanding of all applicable practices and techniques, laws, project controls and environmental regulations to include safety regulations.
- Certain certifications may be required by local / state jurisdiction: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, boiler, plumbing.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Working knowledge and understanding of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems. Understanding of leases, contracts and related documents.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
💸 $33,851.67 - $70,000.00 a month⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
💸 $16,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong