Salary: $14,000 - $21,000 a month
Reporting to the Safety Officer, the appointee will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assist Safety Officer in all safety issues;
- Provide assistance in ensuring all activities are carried out in the safety manner and conditions;
- Responsible for Site Audit.
Requirements - Qualification:
- Form 5 or above, preferably with certificate in Safety Management;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Building or Civil projects is an advantage;
- Holder of driving licence (Class 1 and 2) is essential;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Chinese word processing and PC skills in most window applications;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Requirements – Competences:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
We look forward to receiving your application with detailed resume stating working experience, academic and language qualifications, existing and EXPECTED SALARY as well as availability. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
We offer promising professional career and exposure to right candidate, together with attractive remuneration package including discretionary bonus, continuing education allowance, medical and dental coverage.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $400 - $450 an hour⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Tai Po, New Territories
💸 $18,000 - $23,000 a month⏰ 31-12-2022🌏 Tuen Mun, New Territories
💸 $18,000 a month⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Tsuen Wan, New Territories
💸 $130 - $250 an hour⏰ 27-12-2022🌏 Tuen Mun, New Territories
⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Tsuen Wan District, New Territories
⏰ 17-12-2022🌏 Yuen Long, New Territories
💸 $24,000 a month⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Tuen Mun District, New Territories
⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Clear Water Bay, New Territories
💸 $18,000 a month⏰ 16-12-2022🌏 Fanling, New Territories
💸 $130 - $145 an hour⏰ 24-12-2022🌏 Kwai Chung, New Territories