Update day: 09-11-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentThe Hive is the largest network of flexible workspaces in Asia Pacific, spanning over 20 locations across 7 countries. Our job is to build, nurture and expand our community of professionals, and serve as a hub for connection and collaboration – for businesses at every stage.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Join the Hive’s dynamic team, and become a part of the community.
About the Role:
The Sales Development Lead reports directly to the Country Manager and works with all Location Managers in their country of operation to execute and achieve sales goals and targets.
As a Sales Development Lead, you should be able to think fast on your feet and hold the ability to build relationships quickly, effectively and close deals in a timely manner.
Not only will you be the brand ambassador with strong knowledge of your role and product but also possess a sound understanding of the overall operations of the Hive, attending events and sourcing leads through various avenues.
If you are an ambitious, sales driven and sociable individual who is driven, determined and proactive, this would be the perfect role for you to develop yourself in our largest market and where we intend to continue growing past 10 locations in the next 6 months.
- Oversee all inbound leads to ensure all are responded to (by the location teams or yourself) in a timely manner. Our aim is to reply to all leads within 30 minutes of working hours
- Conduct tours for multi-location leads and private offices over a certain number of pax
- Coordinate and communicate with teams in each location to increase lead generation efforts. Our aim is 100% occupancy at all times!
- Support locational teams by providing sales strategy and/or discount bandwidths
- Working closely with the location teams to ensure all offices are ‘tour-ready’ and looking their best
- Aggressively outreach and target companies across Hong Kong to sell them the Hive experience
- Network intensively in the target market to generate business contacts and leads
- Attend both small and large events in Hong Kong, in order to generate a mix of leads from finance, tech, creatives and so forth. An aim of 4 events weekly (a mixture of day and evening). Leads at events are not limited to just sales but also for event collaborations
- Have an oversight of outbound sales enquiries, which includes prospects, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Consistently conduct market research to understand the industry trends and occupancy rates.
- Build up fantastic relationships with all real estate brokers to ensure the Hive is the first space they inform clients about.
- Pipeline, Metrics and Reporting
- Prospect, qualify, and nurture leads through the sales cycle resulting in desks sold
- Provide regular updates to your Direct Manager, Country Manager and other teams about current, future and upcoming sales objectives, processes or training required
- Present a monthly sales report on total sales, promotions and metrics to the COO, Country Manager and Head of Operations
- Organise and drive regular sales meetings to provide sales updates, strategy and support to the location teams.
- Work towards and maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals
- Communicate the Hive brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours. This includes setting up the tour, introduction to Location Managers and being involved in negotiating and closing deals
- Manage and update the sales pipeline, ensuring all leads are input correctly
- Manage the metrics to ensure the sales funnel is complete and accurate
- Market analysis of competitors which includes new opening, their sales strategy and market occupancy
- Be creative and constantly think outside the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets
- Consistently look to improve our tour process by conducting regular training sessions with the location teams
- Work with the location teams to ensure all renewals are handled appropriately and to the best outcome for the Hive
- Is a natural born closer! Has the fire to close deals and the energy to treat every lead as if it’s your last.
- University degree holder with 2+ years experience in a sales or business development capacity
- Prior experience from coworking spaces, start-ups or a sales role with a strong network and relationship with property agencies or vendors would be an advantage
- Comfortable and confident with warm-calling, aggressive outreach, attending networking events and coming up with creative approaches to generate leads
- Willingness to learn, proactive, presentable and able to handle pressure
- Fluency in English is a must, Cantonese & Mandarin is a plus
- Strong people and communication skills
- Health care, including dental
- Training and development opportunities for “hard skills” and functional competencies as well as “soft skills” and leadership competencies
- Personalised development plans and growth opportunities within the organisation
- Team activities and annual company-wide events
- Exclusive discounts at partnered restaurants, bars and gyms
- Opportunities for local and international relocation
- Consideration to become part owner through the Share-options Programme
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 19-01-2024🌏 Southern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Southern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Wan Chai District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
💸 $26,000 - $32,000 a month⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Hong Kong Island, Central and Western District