Update day: 06-12-2023
We are a leading strategic distributor and value-added supply channel partner for manufacturers of technologically advanced and innovative scientific instruments in wide range of fields in Hong Kong, Macau and China through our local offices in Hong Kong and China. We are currently expanding our Technical Division and are planning to recruit talents in our Technical Support Department.
Job Scope & Key Responsibilities
- Perform field operations and operate scientific equipment as assigned
- Diagnose and provide technical repair services and on-site trouble shooting for projects and maintenance services on station’s equipment and providing services reports as required.
- Conduct installation, commissioning, and training at clients’ premises
- Monitor project progress and escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Keep good knowledge of technical know-how of scientific instruments and products
Skills & Experience Requirement
- University Degree in Science/Engineering discipline, preferably in Chemistry and E&E
- 2-3 years’ hands-on experience is required. Experience in scientific instrumentation is preferred.
- Good attention-to-details, strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good teamwork and communications both in verbal and written English.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20,000.00 per month
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Professional development
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
All staff and visitors are required to wear masks in the office. Common area are sanitized regularly.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Eastern District, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Hong Kong Island
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Sheung Wan, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Central, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong Island
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 North Point, Hong Kong Island