Update day: 06-12-2023
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong’s bancassurance pioneers with insurance business footprint started since 1965. Over the years, Hang Seng Bank has been committed to serve its customers by providing full spectrum of insurance products including Life Insurance manufacturing, distribution of General Insurance and Medical products, and MPF business.
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank’s retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
- Supporting tasks to establish and strengthen business relationships with distribution channel
- Build and develop good relationship with distribution channel to achieve the business goals
- Providing support to the communication new products, propositions and relevant market information to relationship managers and product specialists
- Supporting plans and strategies to generate new business as well as increase revenue
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, which may include relationship mangers and product specialists, to maximise cross-selling opportunities for the bank
- Participating in events, initiatives and activities to develop business opportunities
- Provide on-going training to frontline including product, market comparison, objection handling and sales operation and process, etc
- Execute compliance duties with regulatory and bank’s Guidelines
- University degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in the banking / or insurance company
- Possess strong commercial thinking and business acumen
- A team player, enthusiastic in driving and implementing projects, in addition to taking independent initiatives to achieve the required results
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Strong communication skills, particularly relating to business considerations
- Strong problem solving skills for wide range of problems
- Good command of spoken and written English and proficiency of Putonghua is an advantage
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Mong Kok, Kowloon
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
💸 $25,000 - $30,000 a month⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Kowloon
💸 $12,400 - $20,600 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Kowloon
💸 $23,000 - $35,000 a month⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Mong Kok, Kowloon
💸 $16,000 - $18,000 a month⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Mong Kok, Kowloon